madlyinsanemadlyinsane

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats

wqsxs wqsxs

At least you tried.

The graphics could have been drawn a lot better, if you can't draw smooth lines try using the pen tool. Also, when the stick was supposed to be going through the ring, he just went behind it, not through it, so try putting one half of the ring on a layer below the stick, and the other half on the layer above, that way he will go in front of part of it, and then behind the other part. Also, the animation got out of sync with the sound really quickly, so try setting the sound sync mode to stream rather than event.

Clay Race Clay Race

Needs work

The animation wasn't bad, it all seemed to run smoothly, but if I were you I'd add a preloader, actually change your voice for different characters, and it seemed like the story line didn't come to to a proper end.

Gun Butler Musical Gun Butler Musical

Fun to watch

Very fun to watch, catchy song too. I also really like the short animations to "oh no shards of thug".

I'm sure this will get some sort of daily prize.

Murk responds:

Aw shucks. That'd be really cool, but I'll try not to get my hopes up.
Thanks for the high score!

Koogan is a poo poo Koogan is a poo poo

Good graphics but

I loved the graphics in this, the way way you had the small lines going across the screen gave the animation a really retro feel to it, although after the loading time I was expectiong it to be more than just a 10 second loop.

A Thousand Frames A Thousand Frames

Really good

An awesome piece of fbf there, every thing moved really smoothly and it was interesting to watch.

blackcat2000 responds:

Really? At first I thought it would be a tad fast and hard to see... thanks for the feedback!

Aborted Fetus Man Aborted Fetus Man

Brilliant

The story line was brilliant, I loved how surreal it was and I thought it was a brilliant parody of a comic book style film. The animation seemed to put me in mind of salad fingers.

Snakes off a Plane Snakes off a Plane

Short but sweet

It was short, but I found it funny.

Family Photo Time! Family Photo Time!

Kind of boring

Sort of boring, and it needs a preloader.

Star Work Episode 4 Star Work Episode 4

Really good

I've never seen any of the other star works before, but im going to now. I actually liked the animation, although I'm sure you're going to get people complaining about using tween's to much.

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

Tweens are the lazy man's best friend though

liquid sharp and dead liquid sharp and dead

Nice

Good animating and entertaining to watch, I preffered the black and white version, i think it fit in better with the "Feel" of the animation.