madlyinsanemadlyinsane

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats

wqsxs wqsxs

At least you tried.

The graphics could have been drawn a lot better, if you can't draw smooth lines try using the pen tool. Also, when the stick was supposed to be going through the ring, he just went behind it, not through it, so try putting one half of the ring on a layer below the stick, and the other half on the layer above, that way he will go in front of part of it, and then behind the other part. Also, the animation got out of sync with the sound really quickly, so try setting the sound sync mode to stream rather than event.

Clay Race Clay Race

Needs work

The animation wasn't bad, it all seemed to run smoothly, but if I were you I'd add a preloader, actually change your voice for different characters, and it seemed like the story line didn't come to to a proper end.

Gun Butler Musical Gun Butler Musical

Fun to watch

Very fun to watch, catchy song too. I also really like the short animations to "oh no shards of thug".

I'm sure this will get some sort of daily prize.

Murk responds:

Aw shucks. That'd be really cool, but I'll try not to get my hopes up.
Thanks for the high score!

DeConstruction DeConstruction

I like it...

Defiantly a lot of fun, graphics are good, as is sound.

Family Guy Dress Up Game Family Guy Dress Up Game

O.k

It was o.k, Although i think it would be better if you drew the characters yourself, so you could use different styles of cloths rather than the same cloths with different colours.

Planet Ride Planet Ride

Fun

I like dit, the graphics were good, and it was a fun concept, only thing i would say is make him move faster when you use the left and right keys.